Please join Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) for the release of the 2015 Survey of Millennials, Sexuality, and Reproductive Health at The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation.
This landmark survey of 2,300 young Americans (age 18-35) focuses on millennials of color and includes oversamples of African Americans, Hispanics, and Asian-Pacific Islanders.
The survey explores the uniqueness of millennials’ opinions on a wide range of topics, including:
• Support for public policies related to contraception and abortion
• Sex education
• Gender norms and sexual identity
• Sexual practices, relationships, and marriage
• Sexual assault and harassment on campus
The survey also asks about sexual practices, relationships, and marriage. Additionally, the survey explores the impact that race, culture, and religion have on these attitudes and behaviors.
PRRI CEO Dr. Robert P. Jones will present the main findings from the survey, followed by a discussion among a panel of experts, including:
• Tina Hoff, Senior Vice President for the Kaiser Family Foundation and Director of the Foundation’s Health Communication and Media Partnerships Program
• Dr. Krishna Upadhya, MD, MPH, FAAP, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of General Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
• Elizabeth Dawes Gay, MPH, Founder of Black Women For… and writer whose work has been featured on EBONY.com, RH Reality Check, and the Huffington Post.
For more information and to RSVP, please visit this link.